Business Advocacy Before Federal Agencies on Environmental, Safety and Energy Regulations
With more than 25 years’ experience Theresa Pugh Consulting offers business consulting regarding regulations pending before U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the executive office within the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ). Theresa has prepared witnesses for oversight hearings before House and Senate hearings regarding U. S. EPA rulemakings. In addition to regulatory filings she has testified before state regulatory and legislative bodies. She is an accomplished public speaker with media training.
Theresa Pugh Consulting is a woman-owned business based in Alexandria, Virginia.
Theresa Pugh is a member of U. S. Chamber and National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB). She is also a member of the American Public Power Association.
Resume / References
References available upon request.
- Consultant to >200 electric utilities (municipal, coop and investor-owned) across 18 states on environmental, energy, NEPA, and DOE policy issues.
- Consultant to major energy association on environmental regulations
- Biomass Power Association
- Consultant to manufacturing association (Fortune 500 companies) on new TSCA “articles” regulations and regulatory advocacy
- Consultant to manufacturer in steel production process
- Subcontractor to government relations firm in Washington, D.C representing >200 electric utilities (gas, nuclear and hydro) across >7 states
- Subcontractor to a SE state public power utility association on environmental and energy policy
- Advisor to Washington, DC energy think tank on international LNG, natural gas, and related electricity utility issues
- Voluntary advisor on gas-electric issues, National Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- Private consulting to investor organization on natural gas/oil transmission infrastructure regulations (confidential)
- 2019 Electric Gas Working Group (EGWG) study and advisor to North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) – by invitation only
- Data Center Hardening Client (2018-2019) (confidential)
- Manufacturing sector’s monitoring of natural gas pipeline physical safety and cybersecurity (confidential)