Business Advocacy Before Federal Agencies on Environmental, Safety and Energy Regulations
With more than 25 years’ experience Theresa Pugh Consulting offers business consulting regarding regulations pending before U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the executive office within the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ). Theresa has prepared witnesses for oversight hearings before House and Senate hearings regarding U. S. EPA rulemakings. In addition to regulatory filings she has testified before state regulatory and legislative bodies. She is an accomplished public speaker with media training.
Theresa Pugh Consulting is a woman-owned business based in Alexandria, Virginia.
Theresa Pugh is a member of U. S. Chamber and National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB). She is also a member of the American Public Power Association.
Resume / References
References available upon request.
- Oil & gas producer in Marcellus, consulting in market research for LDC utilities and power sector, 2019
- Consultant to Guidepoint Network, New York City, on natural gas safety and natural gas infrastructure for investor companies, 2018-2019.
- Advisor and consultant to industrial natural gas users on gas curtailments, 2019.
- Manufacturing sector’s monitoring of natural gas pipeline physical safety and cybersecurity (confidential)
- Data Center Hardening Client (2018-2019) (confidential)
- 2019 Electric Gas Working Group (EGWG) study and advisor to North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) – by invitation only
- Private consulting to investor organization on natural gas/oil transmission infrastructure regulations (confidential)
- Voluntary advisor on gas-electric issues, National Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- Advisor to Washington, DC energy think tank on international LNG, natural gas, and related electricity utility issues
- Subcontractor to a SE state public power utility association on environmental and energy policy
- Subcontractor to government relations firm in Washington, D.C representing >200 electric utilities (gas, nuclear and hydro) across >7 states
- Consultant to manufacturer in steel production process
- Consultant to manufacturing association (Fortune 500 companies) on new TSCA “articles” regulations and regulatory advocacy
- Biomass Power Association
- Consultant to major energy association on environmental regulations
- Consultant to >200 electric utilities (municipal, coop and investor-owned) across 18 states on environmental, energy, NEPA, and DOE policy issues.