Business Advocacy Before Federal Agencies on Environmental, Safety and Energy Regulations
With more than 25 years’ experience Theresa Pugh Consulting offers business consulting regarding regulations pending before U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the executive office within the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ). Theresa has prepared witnesses for oversight hearings before House and Senate hearings regarding U. S. EPA rulemakings. In addition to regulatory filings she has testified before state regulatory and legislative bodies. She is an accomplished public speaker with media training.
Theresa Pugh Consulting is a woman-owned business based in Alexandria, Virginia.
Theresa Pugh is a member of U. S. Chamber and National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB). She is also a member of the American Public Power Association.
Resume / References
Theresa Pugh Biography
References or client names available upon request.
- Consultant to state association representing several dozen public power or municipal electric and water agency utilities on gas-electric issues
- Consultant to major energy association on environmental regulations
- Consultant to manufacturing association (Fortune 500 companies) on new TSCA “articles” regulations and regulatory advocacy
- Consultant to manufacturer in steel production process
- Voluntary advisor on gas-electric issues, National Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
Website updated February 2017.